How do you think your seller would feel if they found out two agents were getting…frisky…in their home? Less than thrilled? Listen in to hear Sunny Lake describe how her seller reacted when two agents were caught getting down in a property they were trying to sell.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:31 – Introducing Sunny
- 00:54 – Sunny is a managing broker, responsible for 70 independent contractors
- 02:15 – Sunny’s crazy story
- 02:58 – Two of her agents—married to other people—were having an affair in one of the properties they were trying to sell!
- 03:20 – At first, the seller just thought it was another showing
- 03:42 – But the seller kept noticing the same two cars, week after week
- 03:55 – Eventually, the seller went into the house to see what was going on, and caught the agents in the act
- 05:27 – One agent was fined $10K for improper use of a key
- 05:39 – The other agent was fined $5K
- 07:23 – The whole thing was a giant shit show
- 07:33 – Both agents are still in the business and are quite successful
- 08:31 – The agents didn’t get in trouble with their licenses
- 09:05 – The number one danger in the industry is crappy agents
- 09:22 – Reach Sunny thru her email or on Twitter, and Instagram
- 09:56 – Text Sunny at 360-319-4750
- 10:14 – Are you a listener with a crazy story to share? Ping Leigh at www.crazyshitinrealestate.com
3 Key Points
- Realtors are not saints–they make mistakes too.
- Get a room guys!—do NOT hook up on a client’s property!
- The biggest threat to your real estate business is a crappy agent.