There’s nothing like making a flippin’ hedgehog friend in Flippin, Arkansas! Lauri Rottmayer, a new REALTOR® on the scene in Flippin, Arkansas, has been all over the world and is now bringing that experience to her real estate career in rural America. From buzzards to hedgehogs, land deals to saferooms, listen in to hear how Lauri’s learning everything she needs to know to succeed in Flippin real estate.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone, and never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting https://leighbrown.com. If you’re tired of doing real estate alone, enroll in Leigh Brown University and be sure to use your special “CSIRE” discount code at checkout for $10 off your subscription.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 01:00 - Introducing Lauri, a real estate agent since August 4th, 2020; before that she worked at the board office as an Association Executive and in marketing
- 01:45 - She wanted to do big things so she became a REALTOR®
- 03:20 - She chose her brokerage because it’s the one she used herself
- 04:00 - They’ve been around the world and are happy to be in rural America; the people in her office know the local area inside and out
- 05:15 - On getting to be a REALTOR®
- 05:20 - Her dad was a REALTOR® and she wanted to be one as a kid
- 06:00 - She’s able to use all the skills and knowledge that she has in real estate; she also loves people and loves “making the match”
- 06:55 - Lauri’s CSIRE story
- 07:10 - She was previewing office properties and looking for a bigger home; they looked at a home structure with a lake
- 08:00 - There was a baby buzzard in the home structure that hissed at her when she came up the stairs
- 09:15 - A mistake new REALTORS® make; they don’t preview product
- 10:35 - Her most fulfilling moment in real estate so far
- 10:40 - She’s getting comfortable with contracts and sold a house to someone who has never seen it in person
- 12:50 - The property is magical and she’s confident the buyer will love it
- 14:20 - House previews and spiders
- 14:45 - Saferooms may be increasing over time
- 15:40 - Lauri’s future plans
- 15:45 - She shows a lot of property and has learned about land; she thinks she’s going to get a production award and is close to the bronze level
- 16:30 - Her goal is to be the top seller in her area
- 17:15 - She’s still actively learning and growing
- 17:20 - How to reach Lauri: email email@example.com find her on social media under her name, Lauri Rottmayer, and check out her YouTube channel
3 Key Points
- Being a REALTOR® is a gift.
- REALTORS® are matchmakers.
- Keep learning!