When it comes to real estate, Dylan Dworsky made like Frank Sinatra and did it his way! Dylan is a young and ambitious REALTOR® in Newark, DE who decided against knocking on doors and paper flyers and instead chose to market online. Now, he’s getting in front of his ideal client and getting the opportunity to match them with their perfect home. Listen in to find out what Dylan’s doing, how he’s doing it, and what sets him apart from the rest.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting leighbrown.com.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 01:00 – Introducing Dylan a REALTOR® in Newark, DE
- 01:30 – He’s lived there his whole life; he was a pro hockey player then went into accounting and hated it
- 02:20 – He worked in sales for a while, was successful in it, and decided to go into real estate
- 03:05 – Dylan’s CSIRE story
- 03:14 – He lacked proper training and needed to build his sphere of influence; most of his friends and connections weren’t in the position to buy a home
- 04:30 – He went from Newark to San Jose and got a culture shock; there were palm trees and snow-capped mountains visible at the same time
- 06:05 – He was told he was going to need to do cold calls, knock on doors, and mail flyers; he figured out Facebook ads instead and hasn’t looked back
- 08:00 – He’s gotten great results from advertising on Facebook; the educational/informational posts get the most traction
- 08:50 – He gets his clients with the lender first so they can determine their budget and search within those parameters
- 10:55 – On showing homes
- 11:00 – People give away how they’re feeling with body language; he asks what his clients like or don’t like after showing a home
- 11:45 – Homes are used as a gauge to get their client the perfect home
- 13:18 – How Dylan will differentiate himself in 2020
- 13:18 – He’ll be sending out newsletters and doing more advertising on Instagram and Facebook; he’d like to sponsor a little league hockey team
- 14:50 – How to contact Dylan: by phone at (302)388-6402
3 Key Points
- It’s important to build your sphere of influence.
- Online marketing can boost your business greatly!
- It’s good to talk to a lender first to determine your budget.