When the owner says “come on in” only to show you a naked person in their bedroom, what do you do? Andreea Alexandrescu will tell you what she did when one home owner did exactly that.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:39 – Introducing Andreea Alexandrescu
- 00:50 – Andreea started doing real estate in Romania
- 01:00 – Finally started working in the US last December, specializing in budget homes
- 01:51 – Andreea has some buyers from New York, looking for budget homes
- 02:30 – As they enter their third showing of the day, a house that is supposed to be empty, she gets a weird feeling
- 03:20 – When they open the door to the second bedroom there was a naked person
- 04:31 – Andreea didn’t have a choice—she continued with the viewing
- 06:55 – Andreea is fluent in Spanish, English, and Romanian
- 07:30 – Andreea’s buyers typically speak Spanish
- 08:00 – Call Andreea at 704-750-9593
- 08:40 –Are you a listener with a crazy story to share? Ping Leigh at www.crazyshitinrealestate.com
3 Key Points
- Never bring your kids to a showing.
- For realtors, make sure that your referral partners can speak with the buyers in the language they’re most comfortable with.
- Try to keep your composure at all times.