If a property goes into the 40+ showing mark and it hasn’t sold, well, there’s probably something that isn’t right. Listen to this episode’s guest, Bunni Longwell, as she talks about her experience with a 40s showing, and how she had to get it right FAST.
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes or in the Podcasts App on your phone. Never miss a beat from Leigh by visiting The Leigh Brown Experience.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:31 – Introducing Bunni
- 00:43 – Agent for 15 years, located in Florida
- 01:26 – Bunni’s crazy story
- 01:39 – The house Bunni was trying to sell had gone through 42 showing—showings she had never been present for
- 01:55 – Finally, she decides go to a showing
- 02:20 – On the 2nd floor and looking out the window, Bunni can see the neighbor wearing nothing but clothes pins on his body
- 03:03 – Bunni had to do double take to make sure it was real, then she closed all the drapes
- 03:27 – Bunni called the seller and asked about the neighbor
- 03:56 – The seller went over and talked to the neighbor
- 04:02 – Eventually, Bunni was able to put on a contract for the property
- 05:05 – It’s not always the agent’s fault.
- 06:23 – Reach Bunni on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or call at 727 460 8636
3 Key Points
- It’s important for realtors to be present at some of the showings, if not all.
- If a house isn’t selling, it isn’t always the agent’s fault.
- Remember to consider the neighboring properties, and the behavior of their occupants.